Any home watch company in South Florida has its own list of home watch services Palm Beach Gardens. But what makes TurnKey different?
Well, we have our own extensive checklist for when we perform a full inspection of your home. In all tasks, however big or small, we strive to do our due diligence and go above and beyond to make sure a property is well-managed, and our clients have peace of mind.
Our Process for Home Watch
It may sound complicated, but actually our process for setting up a home watch plan with clients is very simple.
When you reach out to us about our services, we’ll go over all of your needs and possible concerns about home watch, how many properties you’ll need servicing for, and when you would like to start.
Then, we can schedule a consultation to discuss your plan in more detail. This includes setting up any and all key access and concierge services, going over logistics, and deciding on a time schedule.
Finally, we’ll begin your service plan and give you daily reports of our inspections.
Our Process for Home Watch
Here at TurnKey, we have a comprehensive checklist that our specialists complete in order to safeguard your home:
- Exterior Checks: A ground-up inspection that covers the entire grounds, garages and sheds, lawns and patio/poolside areas, AC units, doors and windows, screen panels, and the roof. We will also remove debris and take out garbage as needed.
- Interior Checks: Water and heater systems, running washes and cycles, checking circuit breakers, cables and lines, attics and basements, all interior rooms.
- Damage Inspection: Checking interior and exterior for signs that your home may be in need of maintenance or repairs.
- Pest Control: Evaluating your home for signs of pests, such as roaches, rodents, spiders, bees, racoons, and more.
The emergency checklist is just as important as our daily inspections, and we treat both with care and thorough detail. We can include several services in your plan for emergencies, including:
- Storm Preparation: This includes shutters, flood warnings, tornado warnings, and other natural disasters.
- Theft & Break-Ins: We will respond as soon as possible to any security alters, which include theft and break-in attempts. We can even work with local law enforcement to make sure your home is taken care of.
- Other Emergencies: Accidents happen, and when emergencies arise, we’ll be sure to notify you immediately and work with you on viable solutions.
Are You Considering Home Watch Services in Palm Beach Gardens?
We want to help you stay stress and worry-free while you’re away from your home or business. That means providing a full-service checklist of options you can include in your plan for home watch services Palm Beach Gardens. Are you interested in hiring a professional to safeguard your property? Just contact us today by phone or here online to send us a message. We will schedule a consultation at a time that works best for you.